Force Science® Training Course
2 Days of Training for Todays LEO
Are you and your agency ready for the firestorm from a controversial use of force?
Now! Law enforcement's newest training course prepares you for uncovering the truth when lawsuits, careers, and reputations are on the line!
“Force Science® puts science behind what trainers and field officers have speculated for years. My agency has used your information in training and in court. It saves officer and citizen lives.”
Sgt. James MacGillis, Rangemaster, Milwaukee (WI) PD
Through the groundbreaking work of Dr. Bill Lewinski and his team of researchers and experts on human dynamics, you’ll learn:
A must for:
- How to analyze vital elements of controversial uses of force that are often overlooked.
- Skills to help determine whether an officer is being honest when he swears his recollection of an incident is true…even though his account directly conflicts with forensic evidence.
- Techniques for helping officers accurately & thoroughly recall details of force encounters.
- Why a site visit and/or video review may or may not be advisable before a statement.
- Whether shots to the back really reflect what an officer saw when he pulled the trigger.
- How to avoid critical mistakes some investigators make during post-incident interviews.
- The truth about time: How long it really takes officers to start—and stop—shooting.
- What ready position is really best for reducing lag time…and much more!
- Elite Investigators
- Attorneys Administrators
- IA Personnel Officers of all ranks
- Use of Force Experts
- Risk Managers
- Police Psychologists
No sections of this course are currently being offered.